That 95NBT was sure accurate in my last 240W, I forget how fast I was pushing it, but I remember my favorite load was "always" R19/54gr" with any 90-95gr bullet. BR2 Primer. Its been so long now, 18yrs, I don't even have any R19, so I will use something different...I like to experiment with loads as I haven't been able to get away and hunt much, certainly not like I used to! One of my "very favorite" bullet/load Testers are hogs! We don't have any here in Utah. Years ago, there was two ranches that tried to make a hunt Preserve for them, but the Eco-Freaks were afraid they "might" get out, so the State shut them down. I shot ( couldn't call it a hunt) hogs at both places. I miss that part of Texas, and the varmints/small game/predators that are more prolific there. There are so many people here in Salt Lake Valley now, that you have to drive over a 100 miles to find coyotes that still come to a call! Of course, they are all in town, up on the bench's...but they frown on shooting them. smile Eco-Freaks, Bunny-Huggers. These are the ones that complain about their cats/dogs being eaten! smile