Was walking out of the store this evening at about 9PM, and here comes passing into the store, some 30 something guy doing his VAPE thing while walking with his G/F......3 feet from me and he exhales.... to have it all blow right in my face...

and how much damn smoke is emitted from a toke on one of those things....

it was like I had my face in the exhaust pipe of some Dodge Diesel that someone had just floored...

WTF is wrong with people???

I see these types blowing this smoke out of their lungs all the time, with no regard of where it is blowing to...
They act like they are some sort of last humans of freedom... doing what they want and no one can stop them..

determined to make this the last time I put up with that crap....

I resisted the urge to give this guy a face plant into the damn Coke Machine standing close by...

I've never smoked and can't stand it... but I always avoided being part of the Green crowd and making a scene over every time someone lights up....

this VAPE crap is even worse....as are most of the folks around here I see doing it...

they wanna destroy their lungs, let them... but they don't need to be blowing it where others have to breathe it in....

I don't screw with people, but boy the people who screw with you, get all butthurt and put out when you feel like responding back..

someone needs to shove that damn VAPE thing right down their throat if they want to blow all that smoke into other people's throats.....

its almost like that they are just like the GAY community and think they are some sort of BADGE of Honor because they are different than everyone else...and think they are better....

I'll be glad when they yank the damn products off the market....

and all that smoke coming out of their lungs... are these people too stupid to realize that can't be healthy for them at all?
much less those around them.....

just more people who think they have more 'rights' than everybody else....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez