Originally Posted by TheKid
Just curious. When was the last time any member here actually doled out an asswhoopin? You’d think everyone who posts here is a Billybaddass crusader for what’s right an upstanding. I’d bet a dollar nobody save Roger that posts here has been in a fist fight since Reagan was president.

Fist fight? I've been in a fight or two even since Trump has been in office...

it isn't being a bad ass... its just returning the favor someone did to Screw with you, and thought they were the badass..
trading punches doesn't make someone a bad ass... it does make a point...and most people who want to do it, don't last long in it, running out of any will over it real quick...

This ass blowing smoke into my face, for whatever his motivation was, is the same as just walking by and punching me in the face....if it doesn't piss someone off, then that's their business, and my business is my business.

I don't go out to screw with anyone, but why should anyone accept someone screwing with you?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez