I don't have a problem with most smokers Mr Hamlin...there is a life time of common courtesy among most of them for others...
and their smoke is minimal compared to what these Vaping Clowns emit...and they don't give a damn about anyone else being bothered...

and one exhale after a toke on one of those things.... makes you think you are following some 71 Ford Pinto with no rings left on the engine...and that Vape Exhale stuff smells like Schitt... I could taste that crap in my lungs last night when I exhaled for over an hour....you could even feel it in your lungs...

they keep it to themselves and respect others, I don't have an issue with it... its their lives...
but when they start blowing that crap into the air others nearby breathe in... I'm not so tolerant anymore about it...

its there freedom to do smoke it... but not their freedom to blow it into everyone else's lungs that might be around them...

its as bad as someone sitting on your face and farting for 5 minutes as far as I am concerned...

its just another example of how self centered most of society is getting to be anymore....

common courtesy, like common sense, is a thing of the past in this liberal leftist ran society in our country....

inconvenience one if these vaping morons, like they inconvenienced you by blowing their exhale into your lungs, they are the ones that are ready to kill ya for saying anything about it....

and then locally we have the "dope is legal man!!!" crowd to deal with on top of it...

and if you do anything back to these people YOU are the one who is the criminal or the one getting arrested....

just one more gift of liberal leftist communist ran places by democRATS...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez