Early this year I decided to try out some striker-fired guns, because though I was completely satisfied with the third gen Smiths I've been using forever, you can't hang a light on them and no one is doing slide work to mount an rmr as near as I could find, and I felt I needed to catch up with the times, and help out my aging eyes. I had resisted striker guns for a long time as my primary exposure was with Glocks, which you basically have to pay me to shoot as I find the grip completely non-ergonomic and I haven't liked the trigger on any one I've shot.

So I ended up with a couple CZ P-10Cs. The grip is very natural and comfortable, and the trigger is close to being excellent right out of the box. Those are really the two biggest factors for me, alongside reliability, and I haven't had any issues there at all. My understanding is that the CZs come in a good bit cheaper than a Glock, and have actual metal sights to boot.

I also ended up with a Steyr M9-A1, which if anything has a nicer grip and trigger than the CZ, and maybe the best sights I've ever had on a handgun (trapezoidal sights). The Steyrs are kinda hard to come by, and don't have that much aftermarket support. I also experienced some light strikes with S&B ammo, no problems otherwise.

You can find a bazillion videos on Youtube going into gory detail on both these guns and every other striker fired gun out there, it's good to see a lot of different perspectives.