Originally Posted by ar15a292f
Bluedreaux, I am interested in your opinions on the trigger and sights on the APX. For me the APX is replacing my 92F as a primary handgun. The trigger is not as good the single action on my 92F, but neither is any other polymer striker fired pistol in my opinion. Is it to heavy, too much creep, mushy, too long a reset?.For a factory trigger on a polymer striker fired gun, I think that it's okay. In my opinion it's better than a G17 or M&P 2.0 trigger, but probably not as good as VP9 or PPQ. To me the sights are good for factory standard sights, and they are steel not plastic, but I probably will replace them with tritium night sights at some point in the future. One problem that the APX does have is poor aftermarket support, It's definitely not a Glock, S&W or Sig when it comes to accessories available for it. Thanks

Triggers are pretty subjective. If you have tried one and like it, that's all I'd worry about. The one they sent us for T&E had the longest, mushiest, heaviest trigger I've ever pulled. Like a DA revolver, but with the internals full of rice crispy treats. But that's a sample of one.

The front sight is too wide and not proportional to the rear notch. It needs more gap on either side. But if it's getting replaced it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling