Kennyd: I saw and very much enjoyed "Worlds Fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins.
It was/is a great movie but is nowhere near the epic effort and result done with "Ford vs. Ferrari"!
I checked with the oft quoted movie ranking site "Rotten Tomatoes" for their ranking and here are the results.

"Worlds Fastest Indian" - Tomatometer = 82% - Audience Rating = 89%
"Ford vs. Ferrari" - Tomatometer = 93% - Audience Rating 99%

So those folks consider "Ford vs. Ferrari" as a better movie (as do I).

I also saw that Ford vs. Ferrari cost $97,000,000.00 (ninety seven million dollars!) to make, for budget and advertising - and in two days (Thursday & Friday) has already recouped $50,000,000.00 (fifty million dollars!). So it will definitely be a financial success. As well as, in my mind, it will be a great and successful movie.

It seems there are always those that, apparently out of jealousy or other unknown reasons, will cast aspersions on success - I see this is true here.
Sad.
If anyone who sees this movie and comes out of it "proclaiming" that they "were not well entertained" - well I will look them in the eye and call BULLSCHIDT - and laugh in their face.
Be sure and stay for the after movie ending and the on screen informational writings.
To all who see it with an open mind I am sure you will enjoy it and consider it time and money well spent!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy