Originally Posted by scottf270
I pray for the day there is no more cash. Costs too much to print and protect from counterfeiting. Also all the tax cheats who shove unreported cash in there pockets and don't pay their fair share of taxes. Bring it on!!
Also, let's do away with any business deductions and expenses. Tax every business a percentage on total gross sales. Very little accounting. Figure your tax burden when figuring out your sale price of goods or services. Would do away with receipts, decisions on what's an admissable deduction etc. No depreciation crap. Easy and open and fair. Would stop the Amazon's, Apples,etc from paying little to no tax.

What a novel concept! A computer chip in the hand or forehead. Never mind, I believe that was referred to as the “mark of the beast”! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024