Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by scottf270
I pray for the day there is no more cash. Costs too much to print and protect from counterfeiting. Also all the tax cheats who shove unreported cash in there pockets and don't pay their fair share of taxes. Bring it on!!
Also, let's do away with any business deductions and expenses. Tax every business a percentage on total gross sales. Very little accounting. Figure your tax burden when figuring out your sale price of goods or services. Would do away with receipts, decisions on what's an admissable deduction etc. No depreciation crap. Easy and open and fair. Would stop the Amazon's, Apples,etc from paying little to no tax.

I've never had cash hacked by a scimmer yet. Been hacked close to $10,000 with plastic during my lifetime. Got it back every time, but a royal pain in the as$ every time.

I bank with Wells Fargo. The few issue's I've had were taken care of within 2 days and never cost me a dime. Same with Schwab.

Once or twice they've sent me a new card for reasons related to attempted fraud, but every time they've intercepted it before I've ever seen a charge.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell