Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote=ingwe]Thats ridiculous. Wayne should get a hefty salary for all the crap he catches, but that's wayyyyyyyy over 'hefty'....[/quote

Busting balls about his salary is like bitching about the cost of dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house. A prime steak, sides and couple of drinks for two is $200. people can think that's ridiculous, but Prime meat is costly, professional waitstaff is costly. a nice decor is costly, and not crowding tables butt to butt cuts down on the number of people you can seat.

Hat

You are spot on.

And just for the record, last time a coworker and I were at Ruth’s Chris dinner was $300 for the two of us. The boss never says a word because we do a good job and as far as he’s concerned, we deserve it.

I went to a Ruth’s Chris once because my sons FIL just raves about them. I left with s lighter wallet, notably unimpressed, and doubtful I’ll darken their door again.

It was a decent steak, but by far not the best I’ve had. Not the value I expected. I make a damn good steak at home for far less. I could eat steak for a month on that restaurant bill. Maybe that’s just me.

its not just about the steak to some people…….if you ever go to reno....try the Atlantis or Harrah's…….bob