Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I also posted this thread over on AR and the phone numbers I got there are a no go.

I sent Rick a PM asking if maybe he could contact Mcmillan and see if he could sell the stocks here.

I spoke with McMillan a few months ago. I was told that it's been over a year since they've heard from Mr. Bridges, but when I asked if I could order one from them the answer was no: the design and rights are owned by HCR, so any chance of getting a stock is through them, and from what I understand the only way to get it is as part of their accurazing package. I just can't justify spending $2000+ for a $600 stock. I wish they'd just sell and bed the stock without it being a part of their package.

BTW, I've looked at the MPI Dakota design and it looks like it might be an option: nice open grip and pretty light-weight, much like the Bridges.

RM

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown