Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Feeling humble I am.

I'm thinking of founding a new political party. We'll call it the Good For You Party. Anyone want to climb aboard?

Good stuff Dan , i'm in for the good for you party , if we had even 10,000 people who would get together in numbers and tell our Gov't these things we could get the ball rolling and be heard . But it won't happen - people just aren't like that these days .
We should start some State and regional groups and demand that our elected officials adhere to what they swore to do , but we won't [i will] but people just aren't like that these days .
Nobody is willing to step up and be heard - these days - plenty of innanet talk but that's where it ends .
They'll just sit and fantasize that President Trump is going to make it all happen - IMPOSSIBLE !
Many hundreds - maybe thousands will read the thread and just click the 'back button' and look for a more fun thread , because that's how people are these days .
Take care - love your shooting range .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.