Originally Posted by cra1948
This is great! I just mentioned up above that we need a 16 gauge forum and was told we have one! I grew up on a 16 gauge Ithaca 37 which was lost in a duck hunting mishap right before I went in the Navy in '67. As soon as I got out I replaced it. That 37 is now in the hands of one of my sons. Currently I have a 16 Fox Sterlingworth, a 16 gauge "hardware store" gun made by Fulton Arms (LC Smith) and a Merkel 1620. I had a 16 Ithaca SxS by my brother just had to have it, so he does. At 71, I have more guns than I need, (I know, I know( but most are in my sons' hands now, I only have 40 or 50 at home. If I get any more shotguns they will be nothing but 16 gauge. Now that I think of it, I should cruise the lgs's and pawn shops this weekend.

WTH!!!

Are you my doppelganger? wink

Rough count here shows I have a dozen 16's of every flavor from better drillings, to SXS, to autoloader, to pump, to bolt action, to single shot. Maybe we need an intervention? grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”