Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JeffA
Idunno how long the FB video post was but one popped up on YT for about 5 minutes before it was removed due to graphic content.
It was only 20 or 30 seconds long and showed two young kids walking up on a deer it appeared they had just shot and found it wasn't dead and grabbed "the horn" then didn't know what to do. The right antler looked to be blown off at the button, one kid pointed that out and the other commented that someone (by name) could fix that, like their intent was to have it mounted.
For lack of experience and being caught up in the excitement of having a live deer in hand the kid kicked the deer in the face a couple times then the video ended.

I saw nothing that told me they were anything but inexperienced but wanted to finish the deer off and really didn't know just how much it was going to take.

Posting the video was their bigger error.
Then everything spiraled outta control thanks to FB drama and the queens that find themselves caught up in such crap.

Maybe I saw the wrong video?

They kicked it more than a couple of times.

They were laughing.

It wasn't an attempt to finish off the deer.

Exactly. It wasn’t laying there on its own, SOMETHING was used to disable it. If these kids aren’t smart enough to connect those dots, they should probably be given lobotomy’s and put in a home.

OR, the more plausible explanation, they are a couple of azzholes who need to get beat to the last inch of their miserable lives.