I've never seen those signs Clark wink

Like Jim, I'm far from the nearest one...................and that's a good thing.

But I discovered this "internet" thingy, and I can order stuff shipped in.

But the dang online shopping is as bad as their stores. They get you hooked on something, then it goes away.

And sometimes you find stuff it says is there, then they tell you not available to ship to your zip code. WTF? It's 2019, no? Wanna sell that stuff? Then what difference does it make what zip code it's being shipped to......................the Brown Truck and FedEx go everywhere.

And they get smart and change to stuff that's likely made cheaper. They had great Kirkland chocolate chips in a white bag, 4 ingredients, no milk added. Some folks liked them for the lactose intolerants in their family, I just liked the taste the best. Next time I order, there's a friggen red bag, and assuming they might have just modernized the packaging I ordered some.....................not anywhere as good. But, that dang capitalist corporation is most likely making more profit now.

I run hot and cold about Costco..........................but like a truly good bad woman I keep going back to her. shocked

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?