I have learned a very hard lesson about allowing a neighbor to hunt with a very few rules he had to follow. It started 32 years ago when I bought 117 acres of land and the mother of a nineteen year old slow witted young man asked if her son could hunt deer. Trying to be agreeable I gave him four rules to follow. 1. Do not shoot any non-antlered deer 2. Do not shoot anything on the adjoining properties. 3. Do not use my property to access someone else's property. 4. When we are on the property, you are not to hunt. Opening day of the first deer season he shot a doe deer that was across the property line on my neighbor's place with the landowner watching. I let that and several other violations go. Then he used my place to get to a deer stand he had nailed up in an adjoining property where he had been told to stay off. He found the landowners son in "his" stand and ordered him out of it. When the boy said "this is our place, we hunt here" my "invitee" threatened to kill him. That is when my guest got his walking papers and you would not believe the hell we had with these people over revoking hunting privileges. It only ended with the sheriff coming out with an arrest warrant in the spring of 2018 and killing both nitwit mother and son. We only have immediate family hunting now and even some of them aren't allowed

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."