Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m glad you agree it’s time to end this...But, first, let’s correct your record of facts, and call it good, since Fred probably won’t respond.

I was there on the Antelope hunt...

Driving to Wyo and at camp before we started the hunt, Fred suggested everyone do head-shots only on doe’s. I’m not sure if everyone was in agreement, but Fred was definitely going to try and head shoot a doe.

I wasn’t with Fred when he made the shot. I was told by two guys who were there, that Fred called a head shot as he was getting set up to shoot.

Ethical shot? That’s up to everyone to decide for themselves, and many have shared their feelings on the LR Shooting thread
ad nauseam.

Who started this? You did. You weren’t happy making your initial post about the shot being lucky and unethical. When you didn’t get a response from Fred, or anyone else for that matter, you popped off again with another smartassed post....Seemd like booze may have been involved.

I finally responded to you, not in a derogatory way, but rather explaining, I wasn’t there for the kill shot, but Fred had called head shot before a trigger ever broke.

I told you this once already, I had no problem with your feelings of the shot being poorly advised, or unethical in your mind or others. But, if you truly wanted to communicate your feelings and not create a mess, you would have simply sent Fred a PM about it.

It’s obvious you have carried some heavy heartburn for Fred over his battles with Larry and to the lowest levels it had sunk - on both sides. Both sides!

XV-You wanted this shît-show more than anyone else, and you got it...And now all of us, including you, look like a sad crew of fûck’n idiots.

I’m glad you’re finally going to stfu and move on....I hope the best for Gabriel and a bright future.

GFY 🖕🏾😎

#PlankOwnerPNWMafia

Actually "toady", I said Frud could have the last word, not you. You are not off the hook yet......

After all, you did offer to kick my ass and bury me ass up in Missourah, right.....?

What, no taking the high road and offering a PM first?

Tell you what, after your done kissing ass all across the sub forums, pretending to be something that you're not, take my number from Fred..........

X-V

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)