Vermin,
I made the mistake of toggling your post. (As I was curious too what Beaver10 was defening) My response will be my last as you are on ignore!, so here you go.
You Operating with a cloak hiding your identity. Then making threats and false accusations only true coward would operate in this manner.
I truly appreciate my friend Beaver10 for coming to my aid. But it was not necessary.

If not obvious to everyone Beaver10 knows me personally heā€™s been to my home and sat at my table. He also knows that Iā€™m not hiding behind my user name says shĆÆt that I wouldnā€™t say face to face with anyone on this site
In FACT everyone who actually knows me knows this is what you get 100% of the time. I Certainly donā€™t hide my identity in shame! And Iā€™m far form scared of a scrap.

To the tough guy side of your facts itā€™s beyond obvious that you think very highly of yourself and you are willing to Stoop to What ever level needed to get the upper hand.
ā€œDonate to Gabrielā€ not happening I wish the kid the absolute best in life. I truly mean that, but the tactics you are using trying to win this fight, you created are text book creepO. Your tactics are how catholic priests rape little boys and ministers stole tens of thousands of dollars from their parish. Use the less fortunate as a shield is discussing I would hang my head in shame for months if I got caught being such a sleaze ball. ( but Iā€™m sure itā€™s just another day as a big shot for you).
It certainly explains and strengthens the reason you have such deep hate for me and what I did to your hero as I see through your BS. (This thread is all the proof needed) Itā€™s clear you wish to be more than you are. I hope you find the missing pieces.

In short Mark set the record straight but I thought you should know that I see you for what you are and I laugh at the fact you cannot shoot anywhere near I.

Vermin I hope that some day you gain enough courage and confidence to be able to say all the things you have said to me with out hiding who you are. šŸ˜‰