Wow thanks for all the pics and posts. You guys have had some fuggin good seasons! I love seeing them, from all over too, good wide representation. Badass, and congrats to all you guys. and wives thereof. smile Keep them coming!

I ate tag soup this year. Not for not trying, spent a lot of time in the woods. Kinda hard headed, in that I really wanted to poke something close to home. Lots of rubs, scrapes, trails, etc. No trouble finding does by end of season, but only bucks I saw were a dinky 3x and forked horn. Last year I passed small bucks damn near every day in some spots, this year it was crickets. Plenty of bear sign, some in conjunction with drag marks from someone else's deer the day before. Makes a guy pay a little more attention and explains the musky odd smell he'd been catching all morning off and on lol. All in all, time in the woods regardless of punched tags is time well spent. But that being said, I'm expanding my hunting range next year. Maybe in another year or 2 try and head back to AZ for a mulie or another coues. After hunting the wide opens of AZ and eastern MT, this thick as timber is something I'm still working at. Be easier if I weren't too big a puzzy to climb a tree stand.

Still have valid wolf tags, and fingers crossed I'll blow the guts outta one.

MAGA