Originally Posted by mart
Years ago I had a four inch S&W 57 and have always regretted trading it off. I have long wanted to replace it with a Mountain Gun in 41 magnum but they don't show up every day. Found one a couple weeks ago and grabbed it. It arrived while I was on the slope. Stopped by the LGS today to pick it up. Weather permitting I'll get out next week to give it a run. My old 57 was the most accurate revolver I ever owned.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

Very Cool!

I had it’s slightly bigger brother years ago in 44mag. Carried it for years as my outdoor rig.

Sadly, I hit a financial rough patch in 2009. I had to trip several favorites to squeak by...

After I made a financial recovery in 2014, I bought myself a early model Ruger Redhawk, blued 44 mag with a 5.5” barrel. I flipped out the grips for some sexy Rosewood handles and huffed it around while scouting/hunting.

Now, I’m using a Glock 20 10mm for outdoor work. Lighter, more rounds, and frankly, I shoot a pistol way better than a big mag revolver.

I am jealous seeing your 41 Mountain Revolver....IMO it’s a great weapon for hard business a guy may come across. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”