That's exactly the mold I'm going to get for mine. I have the Arsenal copy of the 410459 and it has an even smaller meplat than the original Lyman version. I'll get NOE's hollow point option on mine when I order it. Makes a good bullet a little more versatile.

I did cast up about 20 pounds of some LBT WLN 280 grain and 10 pounds of LBT 265 grain WLNGC. It's interesting that I bought the molds 20+ years apart. In fact the 2 cavity 280 WLNGC mold was the first mold I ever bought from LBT. When I bought my Bisley 41 magnum I opted to get the same mold but without a gas check and a four cavity. When I got the mold the new version of the WLN is far closer to a WFN than a WLN and it has a front driving band whereas the original does not. I prefer the profile of the earlier mold, although I am not dissatisfied with the newer version. I haven't shot the new version in either 41 yet. At the same time I ordered the newer 41 mold I ordered molds in several calibers, all WLN profiles, but they all have the shorter nose and front driving band. The only thing I can think is Veral changed his designs somewhat. I know when I ordered I specified the same length nose as the first mold. I'm not too worried about the differing profile. I'm sure it will work for what I want. It also took so long to get the molds from him I can't imagine what the wait would have been if I had sent them back.

It's also interesting that while both are marked 280 grain, the 2 cavity cast a 265 from the same alloy. The four cavity drops a 282 grain with 50/50 range scrap/linotype.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.