Since the entire bar on top your web page consists solely of choices to donate money by "joining" renewing" and "donating" and most of your entire home page is dedicated to the same or buying your branded [bleep] from your store, and the only place to find a way to "contact" someone is buried at the very bottom of the page, I will ask my question here.

As a lifetime member and the son and father and husband of 4 other life members, and the friend of many more members of all levels....

What exactly are you doing to help us in Virginia? Other than your "statement" which is basically being used as a fund raising tactic.

VCDL is busting their asses and I've yet to have them ask for a donation of any kind. So any money's that would have went to the NRA-ILA or NRA-WMF (Wayne's mansion fund) will be going to them for the time being. Thanks a lot for the 300 mailers per year, phone calls, and stupid [bleep] tote bags, but I'd rather have you actually on the ground organizing and setting up the groundwork to fight for us in the courts.

-your pal Bryan

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/15/19.