Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Since the entire bar on top your web page consists solely of choices to donate money by "joining" renewing" and "donating" and most of your entire home page is dedicated to the same or buying your branded [bleep] from your store, and the only place to find a way to "contact" someone is buried at the very bottom of the page, I will ask my question here.

As a lifetime member and the son and father and husband of 4 other life members, and the friend of many more members of all levels....

What exactly are you doing to help us in Virginia? Other than your "statement" which is basically being used as a fund raising tactic.

VCDL is busting their asses and I've yet to have them ask for a donation of any kind. So any money's that would have went to the NRA-ILA or NRA-WMF (Wayne's mansion fund) will be going to them for the time being. Thanks a lot for the 300 mailers per year, phone calls, and stupid [bleep] tote bags, but I'd rather have you actually on the ground organizing and setting up the groundwork to fight for us in the courts.

-your pal Bryan

What do you expect them to do on a web page?

That's not where things are accomplished.

It's sort of like you asking them by posting here.

I expect them to have something other than 16 ways to raise money.
My point in asking the question here was to bring attention to the fact that they aren't doing [bleep] in Virginia in the midst of a huge movement to fight for the 2nd Amendment. A little back up would be good.... For that matter, after all the money a LOT of us have given them, they should be leading the [bleep] charge! Maybe after Wayne gets done picking out paint colors and flooring for the new estate he could send some [bleep] help!

I'm sure they'll show up when the cameras are rolling to take credit.

There was more than that on the page I saw.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20191213/no-gov-northam-your-gun-ban-is-not-constitutional

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/constituent-services/communicating-with-the-governors-office/

Stay tuned to www.nraila.org for updates. And, in the meantime, please sign up to volunteer to help defeat Northam and Bloomberg’s gun control legislation.

99.9% of websites will have the contact info at the very bottom.
Is it really such a big deal that they do too?

I get that you aren't happy with them, but complaining here isn't going to help anyone in VA, and won't alert the NRA at all.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!