Originally Posted by WhiteTailAB
BC has a lot of issues with the indians shooting every moose they see....

That said on Canadian Gunnutz an outfitter that has good reviews is one called "Wild Coast Outfitters" I believe.

You are right, but its not just First Nations. Northern and central BC is getting hit hard by residents from the lower mainland. Some areas are literally awash with hunters once the season opens. An outfitter friend counted 90 big jet boats on the Kichika river a few years ago on the opening day of elk season. The air charter company we use for our fishing loge in southeast Yukon, does a ton of flying each fall hauling residents into the backcountry in northern BC. Its something every hunter going to BC needs to understand....hunting pressure is high in most areas of BC and getting worse. Even the outfitters that have remote fly in areas are seeing pressure. Thats what makes Yukon so attractive to non residents. Our population is low and out in the back country hunting pressure is not an issue. The areas I guide in are never hunted by anyone but us. Its a real nice feeling to know you are the only hunter in the area. I know its not the norm for most guys, and I know it wont be that way forever; but Im 56 years old and wont live long enough to see it change that much.