I started remodeling full time in 1981. I started with electric drill, and nails. We didn't even have a nail gun for several years. We used to install nice cabinets made out of wood. 3/4" plywood for the sides and such. We used to install nice real hardwood floor. Now it is nail guns most of the time but I do swing a hammer a bunch yet , it is mostly plastic panel flooring made in China and the cabinets are so cheap they are made of sawdust and OSB. As for doors, they used to be compressed sawdust with vermeer over it, not it is leterally called MDF? It is ground up brown stuff and the boss said it is made of paper. The case and base used to be wood , now it's the MDF pre painted . It looks nice but for how long. The door frames are so thin sometimes that even a pin nail blows it apart sometimes. Just wish I could put in doors that had wood for jambes, even finger jointed would deb an upgrade.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23