I was simply asking for what were the experiences of others in comparison of similar loads between Unique and Universal. I know how to look in a reloading manual. In fact, I have multiple ones in my reference library. I do not have one that specifically shows equivalent comparisons between using these powders such as with X barrel length using Y bullet seated at H O.A.L. with Z primer using W grains of R powder results in U F.P.S. with T P.S.I. in one of them vs. the same amount of the other powder. Ideally, this information would be graduated for increases in each of the powders at the same increments. This way, I could determine equivalent loads using Universal as opposed to Unique. I have pretty much settled on a couple of loads using Unique that I like and want to duplicate the results as close as I can, if safe, with Universal. I am not finding info for either that much closely duplicates the other. Either the load data is over or under what I am looking for. Sure, I find multiple loads using either powder that will successfully push the bullet out of the barrel safely, and I am not pushing the outer limits of hot loads (except for my "Skeeter" load in .44 SPL that I fire out of my .44 Mag), but I don't want mouse loads, either. What also complicates things for me is knowing that even similar powders have pressure spikes at different combinations of powder quantity, bullet weight, configuration, etc. I guess I will have to buy a chronograph and do comparison testing of graduated loads on my own in small graduated steps. Problem is, I don't shoot enough to justify the expense of doing that, so I was looking for someone else's experience/data.

Additionally, I am aware that there are some on the internet that will tell you anything just so they can say something, no matter if it is accurate or not. Also, for what it is worth, I have found on one occasion published data on a load by a respected die maker that I found impossible to put that much of the referenced powder into the case. After checking the quantity of powder on two different scales and verified the cartridge case for correct size, I called them. They just said that they do not try these loads themselves, but publish what data they are given. Hmmm....so I like to get similar info from multiple sources, if possible, to analyze to basically see if it looks right. I probably have a tendency to over analyze stuff. Also, yes, I think I am competent enough to look for and recognize signs of over pressure in handguns.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."