Thank You again for posting the pics KW. smile

All target pics shot with a Shiloh Sharps 45-110 and paper patch ammo I cast, wrapped and loaded myself, the rifle wears a buckhorn ladder barrel sight and one of Sharpsguys copper penny blade front sights.

Photo #1 5 rounds on a 400 yard gong shooting between the massive cross winds gust I had that day on the farm.

Photo #2 3 rounds on 500 yard steel checking bullet spin and wind drift, BIG crosswinds that day, 20 mph with gusts to 30 or more, hell of a test.

Photo #3 3 rounds into an inch and a half on 500 yard steel when all the stars align, absolutely NO wind that day, this is exceedingly rare with a rifle laying in your hand on top of a front rest, buttstock held against shoulder with rest of body slumped over a tall shooting table out in the pasture, when it happens, and has a half dozen times, it's beyond cool to see what these old Buffalo rifles were AND are capable of doing. smile

To the OP, these old/older style rifles are a hell of a lot of fun, particularly with cast lead bullets and black powder.

Trump Won!