Well, OK I reckon. The wood pile is old...bullets are cast, and I've shot some loads with black powder....

The tools:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on the OLD .357 case, purposed to replace the .22 RF I have been shooting pigs with as a volunteer for the state in a local feral swine eradication program. Previously limited to the RF due to State's concern about noise in the suburban area around the target preserve. Few years back the state legalized hunting with suppressors and "the boss" said it was OK fine with him, There are a couple others similar wildcats out there but they are directed mostly at jacketed bullets. This was to be purely subsonic lead, hence the long neck.

Bullets: Mostly fiddle with this one, the final design and mould craft by Steve Brooks; 185 grs. I also shoot the Lyman 311041 which casts about the same weight.

The Lyman bullet is no slouch. 5 shot group on the left.

Nor is the Brooks bullet.

In the course of load development I found several viable powder/primer combos to play with. 5 shot groups.

Pretty much covers it.

Back on topic..............my WC Scott 12 bore....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain