Because they are all Partitions I doubt any would be a disappointment. I have killed elk with 308s and with bullets as light as 150 grains If the bullet is a food one and holds together the kills are just fine. I do like exits on my game in case I need to follow a trail, but the 165s and the 180s seem to go about the same depth from my 308s and those I have seen used on elk, as long as the bullets hold together.

If you place the bullet well any one of those will do the job perfectly. The 338 will give you a larger diameter wound channel, but I don't know that it will out penetrate a 180 grain 308. Probably about the same I am going to guess.

I have killed elk with the 210 Grain Nosler partition from a 338-06 (MV about 2750) and one time the bullet was on the skin of the off-side. One other time I got an exit. Both made very wide and lethal wounds and both elk hit the dirt within about 4 seconds of the shot.

So depending on your hunting style you should select the bullet. Not on any set of ballistics you get from a table or ballistics software. The real issue is the hunter, not the tool.