Of the cartridges you mentioned the only one I don't own currently is a 7x57 and I wish I did in a classic configuration. I am a big fan of the 7RM but don't shoot it much now as I don't hunt anything larger than deer and hogs as much as I used to. The 270 WSM in a feather weight configuration is another favorite, even in a feather weight carbon McMillan I really don't notice the recoil difference from the 270 Win. until after about 40 shots or more.

I would say trade them all and get one nice 6.5, 6.8, or 7mm in a really nice rifle. You are talking about .02 difference in caliber and +/- 200 - 250 fps velocity. A little more spread for the 6.6x55 and 7x57 vs the magnums, but not so much that there is a huge difference in the field.

If a shoulder issue is the deciding factor, and it could be soon for me, the 6.5x55 would be a top choice as is the 7x57. The 270 vs 270 WSM is mostly a paper ballistic debate, the 270 WSM could be more accurate, but not that you could tell in most hunting rifles. If I were to spend a lot on a custom rifle I would probably go 270 Win. in a classic wood stocked rendition.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli