Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Under the weather today, and am sitting in my office, with TV going in family room. Too lazy to get up and change channel or turn it off. It's still on CBS station that we use for our early morning local news. Kelly Clarkson show is on, and all I've seen so far are big women. I guess this is the trend now on TV..............big women are in, small ones are out.......Blacks are in, Whites are out.....homosexuals are in, heterosexuals are out.......and of course, Liberals are in, Conservatives out.

Have to admit though, that I don't give a chit about watching a bunch of fat girls parading around, thinking they look hot.

I'd wager that anyone too lazy too turn the channel on his TV ain't a real specimen either.

Why bother? Changer the channel and you still get the same old schit, AKA brainwashing propaganda meant to destroy this country.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE