Butch ...

If Gordy explained it to you... and you left un convinced I’m not sure me telling why I think it’s good will help you.

that being said - the difference we’re describing is NOT concentric (centered) at the throat..
. it’s alignment of the bore AXIS with the chamber AXIS (Coaxial = 2 axis... concentric = matching centers)

.... but “WHICH” bore axis CENTERS axis , or as the bore as it leaves the chamber ?
** as you said these are different axis ... only slightly given they share the same center....

Do this - Take a soft piece of copper tubing - say 1/4”.... that is 2 feet long and put the slightest of bend in it.

Then take your air hose and fire off 50lbs directly aligned with the end... how does the tube react ?
NOW...angle the air Nossle and repeat that ...

Did the air hitting one side more than the other add any flex / vibration to the system ... OK... add lead, and 50,000 PSI... does it now ?

Eliminating all flexing / vibration generally makes a more stable system, and that often means a better shooting barrel / action...

Ok - I took a shot at answering your question... on why it’s of value...
IF you want to talk how to drive reamers for better holes, that’s a different discussion and best done on PM..

Best,
Spot