Had it done 25 years ago and my PSA is still under 1.0 and the pecker pump still works just fine. Find a good urologist, not a gp if you are going to have a vasectomy. Why would you not? Titanium clips and cauterization of the vas deferens is pretty darn permanent to my way of thinking. Kids are expensive little organisms and after raising four of them that came with the marriage licence and one of my own, enough was enough. It was major surgery for her, but minor surgery for me. A weekend being waited on hand and foot with the cold compresses and a pile of gun magazines was all the discomfort that I had. I was in no hurry to get it on again and neither was my urologist until the samples were clean. No way that I was watching the procedure because they put a big view blocking sheet screen over your stomach. None of you have mentioned the slight aching in your scrotum the next day after an ejaculation, but I just chalk it up to all those little swimmers going back to be reabsorbed. No big deal compared to the possible alternative.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory