Be advised though that Ft Sill is a good 4 plus hours from Enid. I live right north of Ft Sill and I know military guys can hunt on post but I don’t know about taking guests. I’m also pretty sure elk are some kind of draw.

Up around Enid there is outstanding waterfowl hunting and probably some quail to be found, pheasants are pretty scarce as far as I know. I’m in the area fairly regularly for work and I’ve seen one hen in the last year. There are lots of deer, not sure about access these days, the Texas plague of leasing has spread to a lot of areas of OK over the last decade. The Salt Plains WMA has some huge deer if you can draw a tag. I see a good number of turkeys up there and you’ll likely have a better chance getting permission knocking on doors for turkeys than deer. Lots of coyotes to call in the winter months and again, probably a decent chance of folks letting a guy go call if he asks. I haven’t seen near the evidence of pigs up there as further south though there are some.

Canton lake is reasonably close and is the walleye capital of OK if you like to fish. Most any lake will have good populations of crappie and catfish too.