Thanks for all the replies.

This looks like a consensus to me. Did a little research on W748 after all the replies, and it appears to be universally praised for very good accuracy in both the .223 and the 30-30. I'm going to go ahead and get a pound of this.

Still I'm intrigued by the BL C2, CFE223, TAC, and Leverevolution. I suspect that one or more of these may give higher velocity, especially in the short barreled Marlin 30-30. But maybe with higher pressure and at the expense of case life. Probably a negative if I don't plan on full length resizing.

Checking out hunting bullets now. Seems to be at least a few selections that will work in a .223 with a 12 twist. 62 Fusion, 60 Partition, Nosler 64 Bonded Solid Base, the lighter monos, and probably a few others. Gonna look around and see what seconds I find.
I don't think the 30-30 bullets will make as much difference. The 150 CoreLokts have worked well in the past. But I've got a pile of 170 Power Point factory ammo that I'll be using the brass from after it's shot. Might try something different like some lightweights for plinking since I already have enough hunting ammo and can save some back. And maybe I'll graduate to casting my own, although I don't know they'll work great with the micro-groove.