Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gentlemen (Ejp1234 & Local Dirt): Please don't demean yourselves any more over this topic!
I started this thread in order to inform our CampFirers of the passing of one of this planets greatest athletes - and of recent a dedicated family man and advancer of athletics and sportsmanship among our nations young folks.
Remember Mr. Bryant was generously offering a flight for several like minded adults to attend a girls basketball tournament - sadly that act of generosity turned tragic.
It demeans Mr. Bryants two Olympic Gold Medals and five world championships by your petty squabbling.
Mr. Bryant was NOT perfect, I would surmise, but he was a proud, present and energetic parent along with his other athletic accomplishments - it just came to light that he and his daughter had attended Catholic Mass just before boarding his helicopter for its fateful flight.
May Mr. Bryant, his daughter and all onboard rest in peace.
Gentlemen - please cease and desist - if possible.
It amazes me how many people across the world have respectfully even reverently remembered Mr. Bryant and his accomplishments.
Please emulate.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I am not demeaning myself. I DO NOT ALLOW INTERNET TURD TROLLS TO ATTACK ME. PERIOD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH