I am so glad you got popped. Most of the time I am too pooped to pop. I don't understand how you handled all that power. I am just used to the Pipsqueak mouse guns I have and cant handle anything with much more poop than a 22 RF. But then again I cant shoot either. And the Great OZ informed me I cant afford one either. I live vicariously through the adventures of the firers of the 9MM Miraculous Miracle. Great shooting at a long range at a small target too. Am happy for you.

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Popped my Glock cherry today - brought home a G34 Gen 5 MOS this afternoon. Was strongly considering an M&P 2.0 with the 5" barrel, the S&W grips feel better in my hand and the pistol points well. But I rented both this morning and put 40 rounds through each. The target does not lie, I shoot the Glock a whole lot better.

The S&W trigger has a lot of take up, then you hit a wall and it's a short pull through to fire. The Glock trigger starts that pull through much sooner and is longer but for whatever reason that keeps me on target. My targets were NRA standard 25 yard slow fire bullseyes set at 7 yards just to have something to shoot at. Wasn't using rapid-rapid fire but presenting and firing just as soon as the front sight was on the 10 ring. I was bobbling shots a lot with the M&P, dropping maybe 35-40% of them low and right as much as 5" out. The Glock just chewed up the 10 and 9 rings - bang bang bang, as many rounds as I cared to fire.

Good gun.

[size:23pt][/size]

Last edited by glockdoofus; 01/29/20.

I AM THE GOOD FRIEND OF RENEGADE50.
HE MENTORS ME.
HE PUNISHES ME WHEN I AM WRONG.
HE CALLS ME OUT WHEN I AM LYING.
HE CARES GREATLY ABOUT ME.