Morning Ric. I started loading for pistol calibers with a Dunbar press, then up graded to a RCBS, then a Bonanza Cp-Ax, Then a Dillon 300, then a Dillon Square Deal, then a Dillon 650, then I bought a second hand Dillon 450. I use a Square Deal for 45 acp, another Square Deal for 357, the 650 is for 45 Colt, the 450 I've not benched it yet and not sure what caliber it will be set up for. I can't shoot enough 45 acps in a week that I can't reload in a couple of hours, 300 to 500 rounds. I cast all of my own bullets using two Saeco four cavity molds. One week end will produce a years worth of 200 grain 45 acp bullets. Get a Star sizer luber and you'll be a happy man. My advice is get Square Deals for each pistol caliber you'll load for.
I use Winchester large rifle primers, buy them by the 50,000, I use Bullseye powder, 8 pounds, the powder charge for 200 grain cast bullets is 4.5 to 4.7 grains. You can use Unique, 6.5 grains for the same bullet. You are using two more grains of power to achieve the same result. Factory bullets Berries 200 grain copper plated bullets are excellent and Acme powder coated 200 grain are almost cheaper the what you can cast and lube your own. If you find an old S&W model 25 45 Auto Rim and / acp you'll have even more fun.
I set my machines up for one load and leave it there. My 357 Square Deal has not been changed in 20 years.
I've found 45acp brass at the range, gun shows, and bought some when I found a good buy. My minimum volume of 45 acp brass is some where around four 5 gallon buckets.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson