I love reloading, my friends have accused me of shooting just to reload. However I don't love it enough to live without progressive machines and my shoulder is not what it was when I started out hand loading in the mid 70's. IPSC pistol required lots of rounds and the RCBS RC was wearing me out. I was poor so I tried the Lee 1000 and was happy for a while then a Projector was acquired used. Some time after that I quit the pistols for HP rifle competition. I found another used Projector, used one for brass prep and loaded on the other. .308, .223 and later 6.5-08 in two flavors (.260 won't around yet). Got a RCBS ammo master thinking I wouldn't have to do caliber changes so much, it sucked for what I needed it for so it lived in a box for years until I gave it away. I thought for a long time the only way to make good LR ammo was on a single stage. Laziness on my part helped me realize that careful setup on a progressive made just as accurate ammo without so many pulls on the handle. My current wife likes to shoot and she surprised me with a Dillon 1050 birthday present several years ago, said she wanted us to shoot more and I shouldn't have to spend so much time in the shop so we could burn it all up in a few hours. Love that woman and I love that machne. We're not shooting as much right now due to some life/work issues but hoping that will change soon.
I still have the RC single stage and still use it on occasion, but the 3 progressives and one PW Metallic II get the most use by far.
If I had it to do over I'd probably get 550's instead of the Hornady's. I still have one of the Projectors, traded in the other for a LnL that was a giant pain to get running. They all have pros and cons but I think Dillon has better support than most. If I was younger and playing the pistol games I'd be coveting a MK7 Revolution.....