Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

good mornin' Lynn,

How many pages are you guessing?

Geno

Good morning Geno,

I am thinking 33 pages as things stand right now, but if the libations start to flow it could go 45.

Quite truthfully, I would respect a neighbour who came and talked to me about the problem, and I would be more than willing to work with him as he showed me he gave a damn about doing it right. I have a big problem with gutless humans, male or females. don't matter which.

Three categories of friends I don't own, and family I don't keep around, gutless, useless, and stupid. Makes life just a little less annoying.

Personally if someone killed anything on my land/property, life would get interesting for them.

I hope you have a good day, and that life might just bless you with something extra special today smile

Lynn

Lynn, I'll take your reply as extra special enough today.

My wife and I have a new puppy and we're plenty blessed already, the sun is shining, it's up to just above freezing from a low of 12F, I can get some yard work done in preparation for Spring, and I have fun threads to read here!

What more can a guy ask for?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?