clockwork stupid,

Some folks actually go Outdoors into the Real World and use Real Wares,so you "get" to feverishly read about it and marvel at the Splendid Pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Thinking ain't your long suit and your exceedingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Never been Kid Fishing,but it sounds fun. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Plastic Rifle Kid Fishing,sounds REALLY fun. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Whining CLUELESS Droolers are a riot! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing the best you can,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FlamingIdiot,

I enjoy your Vagina Monologue and Melting Snowflake Routine,none of which is an "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Rest ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you appear to be a Bigger Piece Of Whining CLUELESS Schit than you can,by simply doing your best. Read that again. Now one more time. HINT. Laughing!!!

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" Outdoors. Perhaps fill out your Hurt Feelers Report in Spanish?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best and the oblivious HILARITY associated.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Oldelkkchunt,

My,now aren't you an Emotional Wreck,atop of being a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I enjoy it,when you get so worked up,you "forget" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,go to the effort to make literal signs and then decree how much you "don't care" as you meltdown time and again. You are Sybil Pelosi and a MAGNIFICENT Whining CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk,how weather disconcerts Retards and ohhh soooooo reliably. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

The HORROR! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

I find it VERY "surprising",that you are glued to my EVERY word and EVERY Splendid Pixel,despite "promising" that you "don't care" and the Oath of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you MAGNIFICENTLY Lying fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........

IMHO,there's merit to a platform that'll hold zero,track,repeat and reliably arrange POA/POI...even in nice weather. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."