Originally Posted by Filaman
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by ihookem
Just neck a 308 Win down to .277 and you call it a 27-08 and you have a good round. Also, a 25-08 would be cool and easy to reload if we ever get in 89a reloading pinch like we did 10 yrs ago. I was very low on brass back then but I could still go to the shooting range and find once fired .308 cases. The last thing we need is another caliber unless it can be reloaded from polar cases like the 30-06 , 308 ETC.

Isn't the 25-08 the 25 Souper?

Yes. I built one 30+ years ago. Just not sure it has much over the 243. Maybe better barrel life........
il

Maybe better bullet selection. With the Souper you're up there with the .257 Bob. Think 115-120 grain bullets and high BC. Just puy on a barrel with a 1:9 twist rate to make sure of stabilization.

FlamingIDIOT,

Do "tell",as per your version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results",what the BIG "transition" from 1-10" to 9" in .257",will "get" you with 115-120's and be SURE to cite the boolit(s) you are Pretending about...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Quarterbores have DISMAL selection,as compared to 6mm's,if only for starters. Hell...the 25 cain't even keep pace with 224's.Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for your inside look at Retardation,through your crossed-eyes.

Hint.

LAUGHHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."