Originally Posted by CRS
Originally Posted by pete53
maybe these gun manufactures can quit bringing out new cartridges that won`t make it,instead take the wasted money and build a nice looking hunting rifle at a cheaper price ? 27 caliber ? its a loser too late.>> if i finally win a nice rifle in a gun raffle i sure hope its a normal cartridge not one of these new cartridges that won`t make it ?

Says the guy with a 25 Creedmoor. crazy

CRS >your statement in one way is right but foolish in another way , 25 Creedmoor is a wild cat cartridge not manufactured to the public .
the Nosler 270 is going to be manufactured for the public use ,that`s the difference , will the 270 Nosler make it ? you know my thought.
i build wild cats for fun,built 7mm-08`s 10 years before that cartridge was ever manufactured to the public,also 5 years before some 6.5-284`s was released to the public to buy it in a rifle. i also have had a couple of 6mm- 284 that never made it , but that is a fantastic cartridge . .257 caliber bullet builders are starting to make some decent bench rest bullets, .277 its anyone`s guess for bench rest bullets ? not all of my wild cats make it but i sure have fun playing with them > that`s the real difference wild cat cartidges vs public cartridges.and actually 25 Creedmoor is just a 250 Savage cartridge basically so its kinda not a new cartridge >now you know the rest of the story . Grin

Last edited by pete53; 03/05/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman