Unf'ing real today.......

I was out testing a different gun today, and threw the big six in the truck with the intent to shoot a group at a little further distance to check drop and accuracy.

I had to hump the target up the hill to set it at the top of the waterway in the middle of the cornfield, then drive up the other side of the hill to shoot from. Got all set up, right at 500 yards:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Check my drop sheet, and found 5 MOA needed. Wind was a 90* cross wind, 2.4 MOA, or 12.5" for a 10 mph. I guessed about a 3/4 value and held on the right side of the target, and sent one. Got up to get the spotting scope, and immediately remembered I forgot to dial for distance, being too focused on wind. Wasn't till I put the frame in the truck that I saw the impact on the lower 2x4 brace. Made a pretty good wind call:

Sat back down, dialed in 5 MOA, and noticed the 2 ribbons on the target frame weren't hardly moving, plus I couldn't feel any wind at the bench, so I held dead center and ripped one off. I quick look through the scope didn't show me anything. Conditions were holding, so I quickly sent two more before they changed. When done, I could just barely make out one hole at 10:00 o'clock, hoping the other two were in the blue.

Got everything back in the truck, drove down the hill, and humped it back up the hill to retrieve the target.......

HOLY SCHITT HOUSE BATMAN !!!