Originally Posted by xverminator
Hmong? I don't know, definitely Asian though. A whole damn family (men,women and kids) in 3 or 4 different vehicles. All had Minnesota plates. I found it quite odd at the time. It is rare to see out of state bow hunters there, let alone squirrel hunters.

X-VERMINATOR

Been around those Hmong idiots a lot while living in MN.. they enjoy " hunting" if you could call it that...

I've seen then up around Orrock MN, on Federal lands up there... 20 plus of them, in two old rusty station wagons.. out of St Paul.

Hunting at Orrock which wasn't far from home.... I've been shot at more than once by them.... as they were just shooting in the direction where they heard some noise..... once had two of them unload both of their shotguns in my direction, when in a grove of trees...I had flattened on the ground after the first two shots...both of them fired 4 more times each... when they started to reload, I fired a couple of shots in the air, in their direction at a 45 degree angle over their heads..

they were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot"....I yelled at them hands up...which they complied...

marched them back to the parking lot for that locale.. told them to drop their shot guns...hands up...
I threw their shot guns in the right floor of my car, and then had them hand over the keys to their car...

half a mile up the road, I stopped where they could see me in the distance, and tossed their shot guns into a hedge...
a little further up the road, I threw their car keys out the window into a ditch full of water...left them stranded out there as it was getting dark....

Learned to hate being around Hmong out in the woods when hunting...later on, there was a couple of hunters out of St Cloud that were shot by Hmong that were just shooting in the direction of sounds in the woods...

but because they were immigrants, typical DFL ran Minnesota wouldn't prosecute them, always saying they didn't know any better...only thing laws meant to Hmong were don't get caught.... Hmong poached like crazy, season or no season... and they throw their trash all over the place....

Illegal immigrants here in Oregon from Mexico and Latin America, aren't much better.. as they poach like crazy....and litter all over the place...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez