Originally Posted by xverminator
Hmong? I don't know, definitely Asian though. A whole damn family (men,women and kids) in 3 or 4 different vehicles. All had Minnesota plates. I found it quite odd at the time. It is rare to see out of state bow hunters there, let alone squirrel hunters.

X-VERMINATOR

Yeah, they had to be Hmong> I don't know how many times I've seen that as described... three or 4 vehicles, that would mean 30 to 40 Hmong on average.

Illegal to Hmong translates in English to "Don't get Caught".. and that is about it...

Back in the early 80s, they use to go to spots that were isolated on the Mississippi River in St Paul City limits, and pull a net totally across the river...
Then they would throw dynamite or other explosives in the River, giving the fish a concussion and so they would flow down the river knocked out, and then net them all in... they had tons of family members, delay the police when they showed up... to give the men in the family time to scoop up all the fish and disburse all over the place with them..

For people who claimed they didn't speak English, they sure were good at Gaming the System....the Blacks were real helpful with that...
If they got hauled into court, the leftist judges would just let them go and chalk it up to they didn't know better...

When you hunt in areas where they are... they don't aim when carrying a shot gun, they just shoot in the direction of the noise they heard...I don't know how many times I've personally experienced that, that while hunting up at Orrock Federal Game Area...

Remember it was some Hmong who shot like 7 or 8 people with an AK while hunting up around Rice Lake Wisconsin a number of years ago...

and how long would it take them to skin 101 squirrels? with 30 to 40 family members with them.... not very long...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez