Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Me? I am in food manufacturing. Management has been informed by feds, we WILL remain in operation.

Our warehouses are seeing about double the outgoing traffic this week compared to normal for this time of year.

I have plenty of accrued vacation, and sick leave to boot. I could sit this out at home with Momma for a year. But, for now I am still coming in every day.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am in food production.

Originally Posted by ringworm
Grocery. 1300+ store chainin 6 states.

You three fellas keep up the good work....................just so's folks don't need to start poaching game yet.

Originally Posted by Dess
Wife works for water department. They are taking this verrrrrrry seriously. If the water supply is compromised, or even perceived as such, you haven't seen panic yet.

You, tell your wife thanks, even though I live with my own well. Maybe she can keep the juice flowing so folks won't run out of water when their hoarded supply is diminished.

Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Wastewater facility manager. Want me to shut it down?

No No No NO! Someone is going to have to deal with all this extra toilet paper usage.

Geno

PS, I retired 3 summers ago. I consider everything I do around here "critical industry"..........on my own schedule that is.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?