Here we go again! So I was told I will be laid off due to the NYS lockdown and will have some free time on my hands. I have some reloading to catch up on and have recently found a new 30-06 load for an upcoming Moose hunt in September. Hornady Superformance Powder is what this rifle really likes with a 180 Partition. I never use this powder and only had a 1/2 pound or so. I figured I would do a bunch of shooting while I was off and was going to load a bunch of this 30-06 load up. Stopped at my go to gun store to get more of this powder and it was packed with people, and there were about 10 long guns left on the rack out of a couple hundred that are usually there. Gun racks were literally bare. Ammo shelves were empty and of course most of the common powders and reloading components were sold out. Tried a couple other stores with the same results and I see online inventories seem to be not what they should be, along with most sites talking abut a big influx of orders and delays. Looking like another hoarding episode is on the horizon. I don't see the upcoming election calming people's fears.

Did finally find a couple pounds at a small shop about 45 minutes away. I want to be able to shoot this week and didn't want to order online if I didn't have to, I only found it in stock at one place. I needed a ride anyway, I am already going stir crazy, nothing is open here and what is left is shutting down after tomorrow. Online inventories aren't in critical stage but seem to be drying up on certain things. Anyone else seeing this yet or is it a local thing in the few states that are locking down?

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~