I have a bunch of Spydercos, and every single one of them is a plain edge. I've had serrated edge knives in the past, and IMHO there are only two reasons to have one: (1) you regularly expect to cut fibrous materials like rope or seat belts (or that is the dedicated purpose of the knife, i.e. rescue knife) or (2) dedicated defensive knife.

For any other use, a plain edge is superior. For cleaning game, a plain edge is the only game in town.

As for some of the folks who won't buy Spyderco because it's "foreign crap", I'd say their foreign made knives are very good quality at the price point (note the Taiwanese knives are simply outstanding quality wise) so not crap, and if you desire to only purchase US Made knives then Spyderco has you covered there as well spyderco usa-made

The Spyderco USA-Made knives are the cornerstone of our future and we have invested in a state-of-the-art factory facility here in Golden, CO. Our factory is a testament to our commitment to designing and producing the most innovative, reliable, and high-performance products in our industry. We are proud to be a U.S. manufacturer

Spyderco Paramilitary 3 is made in Golden, CO and my personal choice for a folding blade.