Originally Posted by Tyrone
Went to a wedding one time where, for some reason, I was afraid the free beer wouldn't be enough. So I brought along a bottle of Beefeater. Ended up doing shots of it with my brother using the cap as a shot glass. We were so trashed we went to a downtown bar after the wedding and got in a fist fight with each other. My oldest brother (who wasn't drinking as much) had to drag us out of the bar before we got arrested.

Years ago, my brother and a friend and I limited out on trout pretty early in the morning and stopped about halfway home (still 50 miles out) at a beer joint for burgers and beer. We started shooting pool and drinking sand blasters, I drink I’d invented that spring consisting of a shot of gin in a glass of draught beer. Pretty soon everyone in the place was drinking them. It got pretty sporty. A guy recognized me from Olongapo a few years earlier. When we let my brother out at his house he couldn’t stand up. His wife came running out and asked what was wrong with him. They hadn’t been married long and there were still things she didn’t understand. He mumbled that he had an awful headache. She gave him the poor baby treatment...

Mathew 22: 37-39